(1) In the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain how we handle the personal data that is transmitted to us when you use our website or our offers. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR:
Les Visionnaires GmbH
represented by the managing director: Semih Simsek
2. SUBJECT RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR) about your personal data processed by us;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or completion of your personal data processed by us;
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data processed by us, unless the processing is exceptionally required under Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR;
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR);
- Right to information (Article 19 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- Right to revoke consent once given to us (Article 7 (3) GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state officers for data protection. You can find the contact person responsible for you at the following URL: https://datenschutz.saarland.de/datenschutz/zustaendständigen/#c139 .
(3) Objection to the processing of your data
If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the corresponding description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: email@example.com
3. DATA SECURITY
Since the security of your data is important to us, your personal data will be transmitted with a secure TLS encryption/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. We hereby protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the character "https//:" or the lock symbol.
In addition, we secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, complete protection against all hazards is not possible.
4. VISITING OUR WEBSITE
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our website, access data is collected and saved as standard. This record consists of:
- the page from which the file was requested,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred in each case,
- the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found etc.)
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- the IP address used.
This data is required for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security. Furthermore, these are evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the stated purposes of data collection.
This access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the process, unless we have been able to determine misuse. Then we continue to store the access data for legal prosecution. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
5. USE OF OUR ONLINE SHOP
(1) If you want to place an order in our online shop, you have personal data as part of the ordering process such as
- E-mail address
to specify. Which data is collected for this can be seen from the respective input masks, with the necessary mandatory information being specially marked in each case. All other details are optional. The provision of your personal data serves the purpose and is necessary insofar as this is required for the conclusion of the contract and the processing of your order. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
(2) Due to the requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. Your data will therefore not be completely deleted even if the storage is no longer required for the concluded contract. However, processing is restricted to the extent that processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR.
(3) We will only use the data that you have transmitted to us in the course of your order to process your order. We use the following external service providers to process the order:
(a) For the delivery of the goods, your address data must be passed on to our parcel service provider. They are obliged to treat your data confidentially and to store and use it exclusively for the purpose of delivery, and to delete it again after successful delivery. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(b) For payment processing, your payment data will be passed on to the commissioned bank or the selected payment service provider. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
Depending on the payment method you have selected, your payment data will be transmitted to the relevant payment service provider. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, in particular about the responsible body of the payment service provider and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service provider, can be found at the following Internet addresses:
PayPal and PayPalPlus:
When paying via PayPal, credit card (processed by PayPal Plus), direct debit (processed by PayPal Plus), purchase on account (processed by PayPal Plus), installment payment (processed by PayPal Plus), your data required for the payment will be sent to PayPal (Europe ) S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for certain payment methods, such as purchase on account (processed by PayPal Plus), installment payments (processed by PayPal Plus). You can find information about identity checks at PayPal and data exchange with credit agencies (credit rating) here: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/creditchk. The legal basis for PayPal is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR based on the legitimate interest in determining your solvency. You can find more information at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
If you pay by SOFORT, your data required for the payment will be passed on to Sofort GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich. You can find more information at: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/
Klarna invoice/hire purchase:
If you pay by Klarna invoice/hire purchase, your data required for the payment will be passed on to Klarna AB ( www.klarna.de ), Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden.
Klarna carries out a credit check. If the customer's creditworthiness cannot be guaranteed, Klarna can refuse the customer payment methods and point out alternative payment options. Reference is made to Klarna's data protection regulations: https://www.klarna.com/de/datenschutz/
6. WHEN SIGNING UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
(1) By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree that we may use your email address for our own advertising purposes (so-called direct mail).
Permission to send the newsletter
With the LES VISIONNAIRES newsletter we keep you regularly up to date on all the news and stories. “I can revoke this consent to the use of my e-mail address at any time for the future. I consent to tracking mechanisms being used to evaluate my user behavior. The newsletter is sent in accordance with our data protection declaration".
This consent to the use of the e-mail address can be revoked at any time. The newsletter is sent in accordance with our data protection declaration.
(2) To register for the newsletter, you only need to provide your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter, in the context of which we inform you about our products and services or products. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address for sending the newsletter at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe from the newsletter, e.g. by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the person responsible using the above contact details or click on the unsubscribe button in the e-mail you receive.
7. REVIEW EMAILS
If you have agreed during the ordering process that we may use your e-mail address to send an invitation e-mail to submit a review, we will send you a corresponding e-mail after your order
Permission to send invitation emails
"I hereby agree that LES VISIONNAIRES GmbH may send me invitation emails to submit a review after my order. I can revoke this consent to the use of my e-mail address at any time for the future. The e-mail will be sent in accordance with our data protection declaration".
This consent to the use of the e-mail address can be revoked at any time. E-mails are sent in accordance with our data protection declaration.
(2) For the e-mail dispatch, only your e-mail address is required. After your consent, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending an invitation e-mail. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address for the invitation e-mail at any time with effect for the future, e.g. by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com send or contact the person responsible using the above contact details.
8. IF CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OR CONTACT FORM
(1) In the course of your contact request by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, personal data will be collected and stored by us. Which personal data is collected in the event of contact via the contact form results from the contact form. In the course of contacting us by email, the following personal data is collected and stored by us: email address.
(2) We process the data you provide exclusively to process your contact request. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter b GDPR or our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(3) If storage is no longer required, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. In the context of an inquiry by e-mail or via the contact form, we will delete your personal data after contact has been made and the conversation has ended, unless this is followed by a contractual relationship, during which further processing is permitted. The conversation is over when it can be assumed under the circumstances that the request has been answered. If there is a legal storage obligation, the processing will be limited to this purpose. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
- By clicking on the "Manage cookie consent" link you can edit and save your personal cookie settings.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Other cookies remain on your computer and enable us to recognize your end device on your next visit (so-called persistent or permanent cookies). These cookies are automatically deleted from your system after a preset period of time, which differs depending on the cookie.
(3) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. accepting cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are currently browsing located) or refuse or delete individual cookies. However, we would like to point out that in this case our website may no longer be able to be used to its full extent. To ensure your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your end device and the browser history at regular intervals. Here you can change a setting: Link to cookie settings.
10. ANALYSIS TOOLS
The following tracking measures are used on our website in order to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In this respect, the legal basis is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies (see also "Cookies" above in this data protection declaration), which are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" and the IP addresses are therefore only processed in abbreviated form, so that personal identification is impossible.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link Disable Google Analytics . An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website:
11. MARKETING TOOLS
This website uses the "Facebook Pixel" remarketing function of Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook").
As a result, users of the website can be shown interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when they visit the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. Facebook ads placed by us should only be displayed to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our offers or who have certain characteristics/interests that we have transmitted to Facebook (so-called “Custom Audiences”). In addition, the use of the Facebook pixel serves statistical and market research purposes, as it enables us to understand whether a user was redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion"). We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you. Furthermore, the use serves the purpose of market research. The data collected by "Facebook Pixel" does not allow us to draw any conclusions about your identity. The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to a Facebook server and the information generated by Facebook is then transmitted to this server and stored there. You can find more information about data processing by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php as well as https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
12. OTHER DISCLOSURES OF DATA
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data and to provide this website. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(2) In addition, we only pass on your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- if you have given us your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR, or
- if there is a legal obligation for disclosure according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR, e.g
- disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f is necessary for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights, and it cannot be assumed that disclosure conflicts with an overriding interest of the data subject that is worthy of protection.